What's new

Pics of my completed theater :^) (1 Viewer)

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Well, complete as in all the major stuff in place ;) Are we ever COMPLETELY done??? The room is about 10' wide by 15' long. Enjoy the pics!

The seats are the Salamander TC1s.
Receiver, B&K AVR507
Rack and back surround stands; Bell'o
TV, Mits 55" widescreen
Speakers are M&K all around, M&K MX150II sub, four SS150s, S125 mains, S100 center.
Monster Cable wiring.
Panamax Max 1000+ power unit.

Dan's Home Theater Room

Cheers!

Dan

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you kindly, Erik. Not as grand as what you have going, but works great for my small room :)

I PM'd you.

Cheers,
Dan

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you all for the kind words :)

Stuart, I love the view! Now that I've got the furniture situation worked out, the room is much more sonically balanced as well. I had a loveseat/recliner and a big hide-a-bed sofa in there before. Really opened up the room!

David, thanks! Those signs worked out really well. I got those from a fella on Ebay who made me a nice package deal for all three. :)

Frank, ooooh yeah! I love these seats :emoji_thumbsup: They turned out to be an ideal solution for what I wanted; not TOO big cuz I have a small room, reclining w/footrest, and leather. My wife help me put them together, she's so cool!

Cheers,
Dan

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
What dvd racks are those and where did you get them? Great theater by the way, I hope i can display a few of my action figures too.

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you kindly, Stephen :)

Those are just racks I picked up at Best Buy. They retail about $29-$34.99 apiece, and hold quite a few. Their size works nicely, price is right, and they look decent. Plus I can easily add another one in the future (I won't bother to type "should the need arise"..come on! We all know better! lol! ).

Cheers,
Dan

anth_c

Stunt Coordinator
Dan,

Nice setup!!

Where did you get the Matrix action figures and Dolby/THX signs?

Thanks,
Anthony

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Anthony! I got Neo and Trinity thru EBgames.com (though I'm sure you can find them elsewhere). They're really detailed, McFarlane Toys figures.

The signs I got thru a guy who was selling them on Ebay but is no longer...sorry! :frowning: They're 1/4" plastic with brushed aluminum raised lettering.

Thanks Tommy...another fellow Northwesterner :emoji_thumbsup: Your theater just smokes! Don't you love M&K? :D Really, it looks VERY cool.

Cheers,
Dan

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Have to say the M&K's were a great choice. I am going to fire up an open house for a movie night just need to get a list of who is coming. It is under the Meets section if you are interested.

TC

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Tommy! I'll be keeping an eye on that. Between your theater and Erik's, I don't know if I'd be able to come home to my humble little theater after going to yours and his! :b

Cheers,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks