What's new

Pics of completed EBS Shiva! (1 Viewer)

Jack*Mains

Stunt Coordinator
I just got a Canon S200 camera, so here they are!
The pics are about 100-200k in size, so if for some reason you want the full 2MP ones, just ask.

Here is what the setup looks like right now
This is what the box looks like
A closeup of the driver
Another Close - Close up
AVA250 Amp
A closeup of the amp

Dont Ask why, but I got a freaky idea to stick my hand through the port hole, and take some pics of the inside. So here they are:

Inside 1
Inside 2

Thats oak veneer it's covered in, but I didnt get a chance to stain it yet. Probably use black stain to make it transparent with everything else I have. If you would like me to take any other pic, just ask and Il see what I can do.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Very nice looking sub Jack! Don't cover up that nice veneer, give it a really nice stain and top coat, make is shine!

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Gosh I know the Black is tempting, but please like Cam said, don't cover up that beautiful wood!

Find a nice stain to let that grain show threw ( talk to Kyle and Brian for suggestion) and then gloss it up!!!

Very nice, but are you happy with it's performance...? :)

Dumb question, would imagine in your room size it dose very well....

Geoff

Jack*Mains

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, the room opens up into a room about 3 times the size of it, you just cant see it in the pics, hopefully theese pics will give you an idea..

From the couch turning left...
Going over more to the left...
Continuing to the left..
Yup, left some more
And were back to where we started

Do you see the fan in room3.jpg? It sounds the absolute best in that corner. Every other place sounds a bit week and il even dare as to say 'boomy' at times. But in that corner, it sounds absolutely fantastic. Im going to try and play around with placement when I get the time.

Also, could you pleae comment on the load times of the images? Thanks.

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
I'm on dial up and their quick and most are very clear. None are bad by any means.

Camera is doing a very nice job....

Hell I can count the raised bumps on the Shiva cone in the close up, quit counting after 201...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks