What's new

Picked up Total Recall SE Today... (1 Viewer)

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
Please tell me some of you graphics wizards are working on a new cover for Total Recall. I really don't like this round tin/cardboard holder thingy.
-Mike
[Edited last by Dan Brecher on September 09, 2001 at 05:14 PM]

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Mike,
I've had to edit your post. Please do not mention any retail store that breaks streetdate.
Thanks,
Dan (UK)
[Edited last by Dan Brecher on September 09, 2001 at 05:16 PM]

Tom J. Davis

Second Unit
I picked mine up a couple of days ago and couldn't agree more. Let's hope somebody comes up with something.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Yeah.. that BIG retailer had a WALL full, like I found...whoever they may be...
Anyway, in a recent Video Store mag, they had an Artisan pull-out section that came with a free 3" DVD. In the section on Total Recall, it mentions that there will be a keepcase version shortly after street date. I believe that Artisan is limiting the production of TR and Basic Instinct special containers to 100,000, much like Akira. I'll go back and reread and see if I can hammer down a release date for that, but I believe it was December. I'll post again when/if I can find it.
Matt
------------------
"And I say I'm dead, and I move"....

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I wanted to get the special packaging cause you never know if it might be worth something someday.
I just want to print out a cover so I can store the disk in a keepcase so it fits better with the rest of my movies.
-Mike

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Well then, I'm not picking this up, untill the keepcase version is released!
------------------

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
I'll have my Total Recall SE replacement cover done about a week after I get a copy of the disc (I want to incorporate some elements from the new packaging). I"ll post a link here when it's ready
-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks