What's new

Picked up the Spyro Gyra *in modern times* SACD today for $15.99 at Best Buy! (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Rachael, actually, Penn State beat Tennessee twice in bowl games in the '90s. That was back in the day when Penn State football was a force to be reckoned with. Anyway, Penn State beat Tennessee in the Fiesta Bowl on New Year's Day 1992. I was at that game as a member of the Penn State marching band. It was one of the most amazing games I have ever been to. Penn State didn't show up in the first half, and Tennessee led at the break, 17-7. Out of nowhere, Penn State rattled off 35 unanswered points in the second half and won, 42-17.
The second game was the 1993 Citrus Bowl. Penn State won, 35-13. That game surprised me, as I expected to be a lot closer. Oh well. Those were the days for Penn State. :)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Phil, the DVD-Audio section, huh? That makes sense. :rolleyes:It's worth all of us noting that, however. I'll keep it in mind the next time I venture into Best Buy. Thanks.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I was in there a couple of days back and they were not there so they must have just got them. When I looked in the regular CD section a couple of days back, since I looked everywhere else, no one who worked in the CD area knew what an SACD was. I told them to walk back to their own Sony display. They were just mixed in with the DVD-As, just a few classical titles and a few Kunzel things (e.g. playing Beatles stuff). Should be interesting if and when they get the Stones catalog and where they put them.

Steven Hen

Stunt Coordinator
Best Buy just added two more Telarc titles to their shelves.

Kevin Mahogany
Pride and Joy

Robert Spano/Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Vaughan Williams: A Sea Symphony

With their perferred customer 10% off this weekend, I picked them up for $14.39 each. Keep em comin Best Buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks