What's new

Picked up Kill Bill Vol.2 today... (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
A few notes...picture quality looks comparable to Vol. 1, cant really comment on the sound, since I dont have a 5.1 system. The deleted fight scene with Bill is pretty good...it was cool to see him actually fight. Though you can see why it was deleted. The making of special is a bit more fluffy then the one on the Vol.1 DVD. And the performance...I really didnt care for.

For the rest, have a nice wait till August 10th. [evil laugh] ;)

Jason Guardiano

Stunt Coordinator
so cruel, Jason :frowning: ;)

I have a craving to watch this movie at the moment too :p

Edit: Do you know if the box art a red or black background? 2 versions of the cover were floating around and it seems the red won out.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I think I am going to implode! I read the thread title and for some reason I thought the DVD was coming out sooner than I thought... Guess not. :frowning:

Ryan

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

About 3 mins and 36 seconds. As I said...the transfer looks similar to Vol. 1, so those people that were upset about lack of detail, will be of course, still upset. I expect to see better transfers with the SE's.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Anyone know when we might see a deluxe edition of both Kill Bill movies? By year-end perhaps?

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
I've decided to hold off on Vol. 2 and wait for the eventual release of both movies edited together. (if it ever comes out)

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
A used/new DVD store here in Knoxville just had a whole hell of a lot of them out. They were selling for about 20 bucks, so the price wasn't so hot, but I was shocked to see it out for sale so soon.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
Yeah Matt, I mean in NYC one can easily find places that break street date, but this was nearly two weeks before street date! I'm sure this is earlier then most reviewers get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks