What's new

picked up a paradigm cc-300 center!! (1 Viewer)

JesseBro

Stunt Coordinator
ive finally acquired a higher end component to my theater! ive been in search of a budget priced center that i was happy with the sound of, and low and behold i came across a used cc-300. i was over at my local stereo shop and noticed a paradigm label sticking out from behind a bunch of used stuff (this was like an antique find!) so i look on the tag, and i see $140!!!! i couldnt pass it up and got the stand AND the speaker for $140!!! so i have my friend down at the shop hook it up and compare it to a couple of the newer paradigm centers and i actually prefer the sound of the silk tweeter over that of the titanium dome.... anyway, just wanted to share my excitement, i couldnt believe the deal i got and its in absolutely perfect condition! now to find a matching pair of 5se or 7se's to go with it.....

so far:
----------------------
Yamaha RX-V440
Paradigm CC-300 center
Vidsonix mg-S84 mains
Wharfedale bipole WH-62 rears
Dayton 10" sub

JesseBro

Stunt Coordinator
quick question.... is there any benefit to biwiring this center off of my receiver alone?? or should i wait til i am running a pre amp setup?

Aaron_Mum

Stunt Coordinator
Do a search on bi-wiring, you can read about it for days.

I'm not sure bi-wiring a center is going to do much for you. You could always try it and see if it makes a difference.

Balero98

Auditioning
Real Name
Reggie Tidwell
Glad you found a CC-300. I'm on the hunt for one to go with my pair of 9semk3. I have been a huge fan of Paradigm since the late 90s. Great speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks