What's new

Photoshop support problem (1 Viewer)

Mike_Carroll

Agent
Greetings:
Has anybody had trouble with Photoshop 6?
When upgrading from a previous version, you are now required to call the company for an unlock code. This took most of the morning for me from my time on hold.
After finally getting the thing running, yes there were some nice changes, but also things that are quite annoying. For example, the brush size tool is stuck on the top. Lately, I find it more convenient to use 5.5. I even use it on my laptop.
The fun really started when the program wouldn't boot. It would get to a point and freeze. After e-mailing, [email protected] I received an automatic response with a book of useless information. Apparently, while trying to cut corners, their tech support is nonexistent. After posting this problem to their on-line forum, I received no response. Not a good show for Adobe Systems.
--
Best regards,
Mike Carroll Jr.
Link Removed

Dominik Droscher

Supporting Actor
Mike, do you use the Norton Utilities? I had problems with Photoshop6 because Norton Protection was enabled. I would also recommend to download the 6.0.1 patch.
If your problem continues try the Adobe Support Tool.
------------------
-Dominik Dröscher ICQ: 25318265
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks