Photoshop Elements,and my new PC, is so cool!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Evelio Figueroa, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Evelio Figueroa

Evelio Figueroa Second Unit

A few years back, I started out with a webtv. I thought it was great but I was missing out on allot of things. Like downloading, flash animations, ETC. I thought the Compaq iPaq/MSN Companion from Radio Shack would be an improvement. Nope. Same deal. No downloads, ETC.
    Now I'm a proud owner of a Sony Vaio (Desktop). It came with Photoshop Elements. I'm still learning on how to use it. A friend has shown me how to make a DTS ES 96/24 logo just like the one on the VSX-49TX. I really like it!! You can see it here
    I'm getting the hang of the Photoshop Elements and this new PC. Question: Is there a web site that'll teach you a thing or 2 about Photoshop Elements? I know there is books out there, but I'm not sure which one to get. I did a search at Amazon and several popped up. Also did a search for Photoshop Elements at google. I don't have time to go through all the search results.
    Thanks for your time
    Evelio

2. Trace Downing

Trace Downing Supporting Actor

Trace Downing
    Adobe's website (registration required) has a PE specific forum for users to help, chat, and bullshit around. I've found it very informative. Be sure you get the serial number of your program. Adobe doesn't care for bootleggers on their site.
    I've had PE on my I-Book for about a year, and I love it too. Be sure and download as much as you can from Adobe. There's a lot of extras.
    I can help with some uses, but I haven't explored everything in the program yet. My favorite feature is "Photomerge".[​IMG]

3. Evelio Figueroa

Evelio Figueroa Second Unit