What's new

Photos of B&W floor sample sale (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Here's a link to some photos of a B&W sale on floor samples in Hong Kong. The site is in Chinese, but I think the photos pretty much tells the story.

Paul D. K.

Stunt Coordinator
What story am I to get from the pictures? Inventory reduction sale? Model-end clearance - Are they repacing the Nautilus series with the 700 series? All of these are typical for almost every type of consumer goods (cars, boats, electronics, etc.).

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
I suspect, but can't prove, that the entire line of Nautilus will be replaced with Nautilus signature.

Regards,

Paul D. K.

Stunt Coordinator
That's not good from my perspective.

I'm in the process of rolling out my complete home theater and will want to match my existing speakers or even upgrade. I currently use 803's in the front and have been considering going to 802's in the front and put the 803's in the rear.

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
See, when you see every store in the Western World filled with Chinese goods, and you wonder where all that money goes, just look at that link :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks