What's new

Photos from Toronto Blur concert (1 Viewer)

Gui A

Supporting Actor
http://community.webshots.com/user/bub2ooo

Just thought I'd like to share a few photos from the concert I just came back from...
Front row, extreme right.

(Maybe I should be posting this in the Music area...
but the last time I posted a blur topic there I got 0 replies!)

I took some photos with my phone cam (the MCA-25 for the Sony Ericsson T68i).
Not really the highest quality, as they're 640x480, and some have a weird green tint to them. I'm not sure if that's a bad connection on the phone, or nightvision kicking in...

Anyway, enjoy!
Gui.

Jason_H

Second Unit
That is cool, was it a good show? I love Blur, I have only gotten to see them once back in 1997 on the "Blur" tour. They don't come to Texas very much. :frowning:

Gui A

Supporting Actor
The last time they really toured in America was in 97. They only did 3 shows for 13... NY, LA and Toronto, so that doesn't count.
It was really good. Girls and Boys sounds a lot better live now, and Damon sang pretty much in the middle of the audience. No Parklife though, so kinda disappointed at that... Think Tank songs sound a bit better live, especially with the new backup singers they got.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
Definitely not a small venue,
It was a massive moshpit. The girls next to me said they lined up at 3pm to get there.
I showed up at around 645... got in a bit later (gates opened at 7), even stopped off
to get a shirt for my sister, walked around looking for friends, and got the last spot on
the railing, right next to them. So take that, groupies!
I was also next to the speakers, so for the next few days my right ear will be ringing...

And one of the girls got pretty drunk too, though I only saw her drink 2 cans of Blue.
She told me of her stories of being 10 feet away from Snow at the LCBO on Dundas.
Luckily her friend came back, and I was spared some drunk talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks