Photos from E3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Leo, May 24, 2005.

1. Leo

Leo Second Unit

Don't know if this is the right area, but here are some shots (hardware, show floor and vendor booth babes) that I took at E3.

I posted them on my Flickr account to minimize thread bandwidth in the forum. Enjoy. Leo's Flickr E3 2005

Mods: If this is incorrect, please let me know. Thanks.

2. David Galindo

David Galindo Screenwriter

Nice pics! So did you have a good time? Was it your first E3? What kind of cool swag did you get free?

3. Leo

Leo Second Unit

No, not the first one. I attended E3 back when it was in Atlanta. I have friends in the industry so they let me in as Media. [​IMG] I managed to get a DVD of parodies from Mega64 (the guys that did the Splinter Cell parody for Ubisoft), a few screen cleaners, flyers, photos with vendor babes (not posted on the Flickr account) and Mario stylus. I had a great time, ate plenty of great food (Korean BBQ and Brazillian grill). Also saw Star Wars Episode III at 12:01am opening day thanks to a friend who was standing in line. The Vista even showed all the trailers from each film. The special guest was a puppeteer who did among other characters Jabba the Hut.