1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Photbucket, getting Cannot Find Server message. Please help.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by DouglasRobert, Jun 17, 2004.

1. DouglasRobert

DouglasRobert Second Unit

I have some photo albums on Photobucket.com. Recently I can't get to my Photo Albums or even their homepage. When I try to get to the site all I get is the Cannot Find Server message which states that the Page cannot be displayed. The page is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

I don't think its my browser, as the photobucket site is the only site I can't get to.

Also in some forums I visit and people that are using photobucket to display photos, I can't see their photobucket photos either, just red x's. But others can or did see them.

Is anybody else having problems with Photobucket.com?

Please provide any suggestions if possible.

2. SethH

SethH Cinematographer

I just went to their homepage without any problem at all. I tried it with Mozilla and IE and it worked fine with both. I would suggest you download adaware, update it, and run it. I know it sounds silly, but sometimes some adaware can prevent you from accessing sites. Beyond that, you might try to contact their customer support.

3. DouglasRobert

DouglasRobert Second Unit

I tried to install the adaware program, the install wizard would pop up then disappear and then nothing. I have Windows 95, even though download.net states it's for Windows 95 it won't install on my computer.

So I installed Spybot, which worked and eliminated several Spyware programs. However when I start the browser the AllCyberSearch comes up. Even though SpyBot said it eliminated it. It seems as though that every time I start the browser the AllCyberSearch is either not eliminated or somehow has re-installed itself again.

Any idea of how to get rid of this program?

Also still can't get to photobucket.

Could it be the ISP? I'm on a network at home and using Comcast Cable for internet access.