What's new

Phonebooth SE (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
Fox is coming out with Phonebooth SE on July 8th. I really enjoyed this movie. Knowing fox is making the disk I feel confident it's going to be a clean, great disk. You can read more about it here: www.dvdtalk.com

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Funny thing is, IMHO and my way of thinking, "Special Edition" sort of implies there are other versions out there, usually those should be predecessors to the "Special Edition". Yet more and more titles are having their initial DVD released encapsulated with the "Special Edition" monicker. Strange, I think.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't quite call Phone Booth a special edition. There is so much more that they could have done with this release.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Here's another instance where I feel Fox has dropped the ball once again by not including a DTS track on one of their new releases.:angry: Same with The Transporter.

Very hit and miss! I hate that from a Studio. Either support DTS or don't!!!

The only two studios that, as far as I can see, support DTS on "most" of their titles is Dreamworks and New Line!
Keep up the good work fellas.

Fox you listening!?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks