Phoenix, AZ area deal(fiesta mall)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Devin U, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

For anyone in the Phoenix area, In today's (thur) AZ republic, there is coupons for Fiesta Mall (Alma School & US60 in Mesa) That are good for 40% off a single item tommorow. Allthough most of the stores are not my cup of tea, Suncoast is one of the participating retailers. I know they charge MSRP or close to it, but it may be a good chance to get some 39.99 Criterions for 24 bucks! I havent heard of any super sales at suncoast, but that could make it better.

2. Jon W H

Jon W H Stunt Coordinator

Wow, that's a heck of a deal. I'm in Mesa, so I'm heading down there in a jif! Thanks! [​IMG]

3. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

I hope you got in, because i work nights, and planned on being up till nine to go down there when suncoast opened, but I fell asleep in the recliner, and didnt wake till 12:30 and the sale was over[​IMG]

4. Jon W H

Jon W H Stunt Coordinator

Devin,
    I ended up skipping the trip. I took a peek at the local news and realized I might be spending a half hour trying to find a parking spot there. I didn't think it would be worth the drive, so I kicked back and enjoyed the weather instead. [​IMG]