Phish "Undermind"

Discussion in 'Music' started by Van Patton, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

Bought this CD today. While it does not sound like Phish at all, I really enjoy the CD. It is pretty mellow stuff that is very relaxing to listen to.

The DVD that comes with it is great as well. It is a half hour film of them recording the album in Trey's barn.

I'm gonna be hitting up the movie, both Deer Creek, and Coventry this summer.

2. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

Bought this CD today. While it does not sound like Phish at all, I really enjoy the CD. It is pretty mellow stuff that is very relaxing to listen to.

The DVD that comes with it is great as well. It is a half hour film of them recording the album in Trey's barn.

I'm gonna be hitting up the movie, both Deer Creek, and Coventry this summer.

3. robertLP

robertLP Stunt Coordinator

I'll be at both of the Deer Creek shows also (can't wait)...but have you heard anything about how the shows are going this year?

4. robertLP

I'll be at both of the Deer Creek shows also (can't wait)...but have you heard anything about how the shows are going this year?

5. George See

George See Second Unit

I was at the SPAC show 6/20/04 and it was great. Lots of classics, but not a single song off the new album. I'm not the biggest Phish fan in the world but according to everyone I spoke to after the show it was a REALLY good show with some of the best Jams they've heard in years out of the band. Like I said i'm just a casual fan but it was a great show from that perspective and all the hardcore fans I talked to said the same thing.

6. George See

George See Second Unit

I was at the SPAC show 6/20/04 and it was great. Lots of classics, but not a single song off the new album. I'm not the biggest Phish fan in the world but according to everyone I spoke to after the show it was a REALLY good show with some of the best Jams they've heard in years out of the band. Like I said i'm just a casual fan but it was a great show from that perspective and all the hardcore fans I talked to said the same thing.

7. robertLP

Sounds good. I see you can already download the show here:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=5493

(don't worry guys, it's completely legal)

I'll try to post a mini-review of the Deer Creek shows later in the week.

8. robertLP

Sounds good. I see you can already download the show here:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=5493

(don't worry guys, it's completely legal)

I'll try to post a mini-review of the Deer Creek shows later in the week.