Phish to reunite

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Van Patton, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

At the upcoming Bonnaroo festival in Manchester, TN rumor is that Phish is supposdely supposed to come out of hiatus and perform with Trey Anastasio. I, for one, am very excited to hear this but ticket prices for the event are outragous. Also they are supposed to reunite in Hampton supposdely.

2. Lee Scoggins

Lee Scoggins Producer

Lee
    Van,

This is interesting but I would certainly like to see some kind of official announcement from the label.

I really like Trey's new album. This is very creative, innovative melody and typical strong craftmanship.

When is the festival in TN?

It may be worth a trip for me from Atlanta.

Thanks for the post...

3. ChrisP

ChrisP Agent

The festival in question is the Bonnaroo Music Festival, June 21-23. www.bonnaroo.com. Tickets were 100-140 for 3 days packed with music, but are now completely sold out. They're going on ebay for hundreds of dollars.
    People have been rumoring phish's return since before they went on hiatus. I'll believe it when i see it.
    The other rumor about Hampton was based on a joke from a radio interview, where the interviewer asked Trey about phish getting back together and he jokingly said "Nov. 17. Hampton" but it's been confirmed that was a joke.

4. Lee Scoggins

Lee Scoggins Producer

Lee
    Chris,
    At least we have a good album by Trey to listen to as the rumors float...[​IMG]

5. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

It does make you wonder why though they would schedule Trey as the main act even though WSP and SCI are both there present.

6. Jason Wilcox

Jason Wilcox Supporting Actor

for some odd (yet cool) reason the weather channel was playing "you enjoy myself" during the local forecast.

7. Kevin H

Kevin H Agent

I also heard the weather channel playing "Reba" about 3 months ago