Philps DVDQ50AT-$225

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Orin Dym, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Orin Dym

Orin Dym Stunt Coordinator

Philips DVDQ50AT DVD Player with Faroudja FLI2200 state-of-the-art Progressive Scan Technology. Its digitally sharp display has pixel by pixel film and video based motion interpolation with frame x frame 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown compensation. It has the ability to playback DVD Video, Video CD, and Audio CD, CD-R/RWs. In addition, this technologically advanced DVD Player is MP3-CD compatible. Its 5-disc Resume feature allows viewers to pick-up where they left off on their 5 most recently viewed DVD titles. For sharper, clearer sound it has Optical and Coaxial Audio Outputs with integrated AC-3 and DTS decoding
    The player will not play the Monsters Inc. or Gladiator. These are the only discs I have encountered that will not play in it. Video quality is the best I have seen from a DVD player (I watch on a 106" screen). I have decided to go with an external video optimizer and a different player. Payment by PayPal only. !!$225!! Shipping will be UPS ground insured. No trades. E-mail at orin@okdym.com

2. BorisKaganovich

BorisKaganovich Stunt Coordinator

How about a price???

3. Orin Dym

The price is right in the title, $225, but I will go in and edit and put the price there as well.

4. BorisKaganovich

BorisKaganovich Stunt Coordinator

Sorry, my mistake. Bump for ya...

5. Orin Dym

Still for sale