Philips 26" PF5321D with a HD DVD player...best picture settings to use?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by JoshB, Jul 4, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB Supporting Actor

Joshua Bal
    i just bought the RCA HDV5000 player, and titles play great on it, but was wondering what are the preferred settings to use (picture and sound wise) for a Philips 26" LCD PF5321D? I have it set to natural right now, which has good results, but I feel I could get better results using the personal settings especially with a HD DVD player hooked to it (RCA HDV5000)

Does anyone own this particular model or know someone who does who could help me find the best settings, or know what my display should be set to to get the best out of it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. Don Dino

Don Dino Auditioning

I can't help you with the settings except to suggest using a test DVD or just set the display to your own taste/standards. I'm really interested, though, about what you think of the Philips TV and how you chose it. I saw this model at a Wal-Mart and it looked really good to me, better than the other 26 in. LCDs at the store. I've recommended it to someone at work. Where did you get it from and are there any reviews that you can refer me to about this set? Thanks.

Don

3. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

You must calibrate.