1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Press Release PHE Press Release: Yellowstone Season 2 (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    The Godfather on a ranch”—Los Angeles Times

“Phenomenal”—Cinemablend

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 1.09.43 PM.

YELLOWSTONE

SEASON 2

Blu-ray™ & DVD Arrive November 5, 2019 with Over 45 Minutes of Never-Before-Seen Content, Including a Behind-the-Scenes Making Of Featurette with Kevin Costner & Deleted Scenes

Season 2 of Yellowstone is the #1 Original Cable Series of Summer

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Kevin Costner returns to the ranch as the Dutton family fights for its survival in “YELLOWSTONE” Season 2, arriving on Blu-ray and DVD November 5, 2019 from Paramount Home Entertainment.

From writer/director Taylor Sheridan, ”YELLOWSTONE” is an engrossing family drama that follows the epic story of a multi-generational family that controls the largest contiguous ranch in the U.S. In Season 2, John (Kevin Costner), Kayce (Luke Grimes) and the rest of the clan battle constant encroachment from ruthless enemies on all sides.

A huge hit with viewers, “YELLOWSTONE” is the most-watched original cable entertainment telecast this summer. The second season debut episode drew 5M+ viewers in Live+3, surpassing the series premiere by 6%. The show has already been renewed for a third season on Paramount Network.

The “YELLOWSTONE Season 2 three-disc Blu-ray and four-disc DVD sets include all 10 hour-long episodes from the second season, plus over three hours of additional content, including over 45 minutes of exclusive, never-before-seen footage. Among the exclusive content is an in-depth, 30-minute exploration of the second season, detailing the show’s heightened drama and rising stakes through interviews with Kevin Costner and other cast members. The disc collections also include exclusive deleted scenes and a look at the show’s stunts, along with “Behind the Story” and “Stories from the Bunkhouse” segments for each episode, and more.

“YELLOWSTONE” Season 2 Blu-ray & DVD Bonus Features:

• Behind the Story for each episode
    • Inside Yellowstone: Season 2
    • Costner on Yellowstone: Season 2
    • Working the Yellowstone: Fight Choreography - Exclusive!
    • Only Devils Left - Making Yellowstone: Season 2 - Exclusive!
    • Yellowstone Tintype Photography Behind the Scenes
    • Stories from the Bunkhouse for each episode
    • Deleted Scenes - Exclusive!

“YELLOWSTONE” stars world-renowned actor and Oscar®-winner Kevin Costner as John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. “YELLOWSTONE” is co-created by critically acclaimed, Oscar®-nominated screenwriter Taylor Sheridan (Wind River, Hell or High Water and Sicario), and John Linson. The impressive cast list for “YELLOWSTONE” also includes Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, Kelsey Asbille, Brecken Merrill, Jefferson White, Danny Huston and Gil Birmingham. Neal McDonough joined the cast for Season 2.

The Season 2 finale of “YELLOWSTONE” airs on Paramount Network Wednesday, August 28 at 10:00 p.m., ET/PT.

The Paramount Network original drama is co-produced by 101 Studios. Executive producers for “YELLOWSTONE” are John Linson, Art Linson, Taylor Sheridan, Kevin Costner, David C. Glasser and Bob Yari.

“YELLOWSTONE” Season 2

Street Date: November 5, 2019 (Blu-ray & DVD)

U.S. Rating: Not rated

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    I didn't even watch the second season as I didn't like one character in this series. Just about all of them are despicable people.

3. Walter Kittel

Walter Kittel Lead Actor

I'm still watching, but it is a train wreck of show. I honestly have better programming to watch, so I guess I'm sticking around for a few of the characters and the landscapes.

Typical episode goes something (order varies) like this....

Pretty establishing shots.
    Cowboy stuff.
    Crazy, evil stuff
    More crazy evil stuff (in response to the first crazy, evil stuff.)
    Momentary glimpse of some humanity in a character (usually Jimmy or Kayce or Monica - the three characters who aren't completely irredeemable, IMHO.)
    More pretty shots of the landscape.
    Really crazy evil stuff
    Cowboy stuff
    Another momentary glimpse of humanity.
    Crazy evil stuff that sets up next week's episode
    Pretty landscapes.

I've said before that the show kind of reminds me of Spinal Tap. Everything is set to eleven.

Just my thoughts, those who enjoy the heightened melodrama of the series, well okay. No offense intended.

- Walter.