What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Titanic (1997) (4k UHD) (Limited Edition Collector's Boxed Set) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Guys, they didn't ask for a receipt when I filled out the form. They will probably ask for a photo of the 4K/UHD defaced when they're ready to ship out new discs. That's what they did with the Rosemary's Baby 4K/UHD replacement.
Guys,

I'm wrong about the defacing of the old 4K/UHD because I kept the old Rosemary's Baby 4K/UHD in a sleeve and it's not defaced at all. Perhaps, I'm thinking of Criterion when I received a replacement 4K/UHD for The Princess Bride.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I just checked my copy. The code reads D22. Maybe @Robert Crawford meant that and D23 is a typo (I hope).
There are two sets of numbers on the corrected Rosemary's Baby disc. One set of numbers ends in DO-22 and the other set of numbers ends in D23.

1717172888753.jpeg

1717172922874.jpeg

Last edited:

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I filled it out--they only ask your shipping info. If they want the receipt, I have it. Somewhere. Because I bought it at Walmart around Christmastime and I keep all my receipts and there's like 90 of them in a kitchen drawer lol. I'll figure it out.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
This was an email reply; it sounds standard, like they're not really talking about a known issue with the disc:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize that you are unable to enjoy the movie. Please provide the information below so we may be able to assist you.

Please confirm proof of purchase:
o Retailer:
o Product:
o UPC:
o Player Make:
o Player Model:
o Picture of receipt and/or product:

Also, please confirm the firmware on the player is up to date. If not, please perform the requisite software updates. If assistance is needed in performing the updates, we are happy to help once the player make, and model is provided.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
This was an email reply; it sounds standard, like they're not really talking about a known issue with the disc:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize that you are unable to enjoy the movie. Please provide the information below so we may be able to assist you.

Please confirm proof of purchase:
o Retailer:
o Product:
o UPC:
o Player Make:
o Player Model:
o Picture of receipt and/or product:

Also, please confirm the firmware on the player is up to date. If not, please perform the requisite software updates. If assistance is needed in performing the updates, we are happy to help once the player make, and model is provided.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Well, this time I actually received the email reply - I never received anything, after sending in the form, requesting a replacement for Rosemary's Baby last year. I'll wait and see, if I actually receive corrected copies. Small audio errors, such as these, don't bother me, as much as video errors.

Paul Bosquet

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Submitted my info into the form two separate times and so far haven’t received any emails. Is there an email address that would work? I may try again in a few days with a different one of my email addresses.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Submitted my info into the form two separate times and so far haven’t received any emails. Is there an email address that would work? I may try again in a few days with a different one of my email addresses.
Took five days before I received a reply.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Got this email from Paramount today regarding my replacement disc:

"Hello,

We are happy to inform you that your replacement request was approved and was shipped out this week.

All shipments are sent out via the postal system so expect a delivery between 7-10 business days. If you reside outside of the US, please allow for a longer delivery window.

Thank you for your patience.

Paramount Consumer Support Team"

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Got this email from Paramount today regarding my replacement disc:

"Hello,

We are happy to inform you that your replacement request was approved and was shipped out this week.

All shipments are sent out via the postal system so expect a delivery between 7-10 business days. If you reside outside of the US, please allow for a longer delivery window.

I forgot to post that I received the same email.

Paul Bosquet

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
I applied again since I never got contacted. Can you share what the email sender address I should look for is? Thx
here is the address my reply came from: [email protected]

I finally received a response yesterday and replied with the information they asked for. It took about 2 weeks to receive a reply from the time I submitted my request via the form.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
My replacement disc arrived today, in a paper sleeve inserted into a dirty, folded piece of paperboard, inside a bubble mailer. It appears to be intact and unharmed, but the packaging was straight off of eBay.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
They never made me send the disc back. Today I got this email:

"Hello,

All shipments are sent out via the postal system so expect a delivery between 7-10 business days.

If you reside outside of the US, please allow for a longer delivery window.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
They never made me send the disc back. Today I got this email:

"Hello,

All shipments are sent out via the postal system so expect a delivery between 7-10 business days.

If you reside outside of the US, please allow for a longer delivery window.

I received my replacement disc 10 days ago and they never asked for the old disc back.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I have the new disc and also still have the old UHD as well. It gets mailed in a thin hard cardboard sleeve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanestoot
Recent bookmarks