What's new

PHE Press Release: It’s A Wonderful Life (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Excellent News ! More Classics in 4K UHD is always Good News ! Thanks Paramount. Now how about ...The Ten Commandments, Saturday Night Fever and Sleepy Hollow in 4K UHD ???

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Christmas in July !!! (give or take a day).:drum:

It's gonna be a wonderful Day One purchase for me
(and perhaps an additional purchase for gift-giving on Day Two, as well).:thumbs-up-smiley:

Paramount must've read my posts, heard my cries and endured my inventive lampoons.:D

Indeed, Paramount is no longer a Potter but, instead, is as sweet as a Zuzu Bailey rose petal.:)

My, oh, my...could this be just the beginning?
After all, Paramount has also completed other 4K restorations in their recent archival past;
such as "Chinatown", "Tess", "A Place in the Sun" and "Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo & Juliet".

Now, if only Paramount could slip those discs to us.;)

Last edited:

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Christmas in July !!! (give or take a day).:drum:

It's gonna be a wonderful Day One purchase for me
(and perhaps an additional purchase for gift-giving on Day Two, as well).:thumbs-up-smiley:

Paramount must've read my posts, heard my cries and endured my inventive lampoons.:D

Indeed, Paramount is no longer a Potter but, instead, is as sweet as a Zuzu Bailey rose petal.:)

My, oh, my...could this be just the beginning?
After all, Paramount has also completed other 4K restorations in their recent archival past;
such as "Chinatown", "Tess", "A Place in the Sun" and "Franco Zeffereli's Romeo & Juliet".

Now, if only Paramount could slip those discs to us.;)

And let's not forget The Court Jester in glorious VistaVision :)

So far it has not even made it to Blu-ray and now it could even be released on UHD Blu-ray - the 4k DCP is already there:
https://www.parkcircus.com/film/117231-The-Court-Jester

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I hope this release does really well! And that it might mean more classics that were only available as streaming and download coming like The War of the Worlds. And hopefully it’s a shift that sees Star Trek The Motion Picture coming as a 4K release.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I hope this release does really well! And that it might mean more classics that were only available as streaming and download coming like The War of the Worlds. And hopefully it’s a shift that sees Star Trek The Motion Picture coming as a 4K release.

I had the same though too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks