What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Indiana Jones 4-Movie Movie Collection (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Turns out there's a Steelbook version in stock at my local Best Buy. I had $75 in Best Buy gift cards (Christmas gifts that I never got around to using) so I figured, what the hell. I'll be picking up the Steelbook version when we go out to get lunch today. There's an In-N-Out Burger just down the road from the Best Buy.

Eat your heart out, Ron! :)

The $99 Steelbook price is only $13 more than I was paying for the standard version through Walmart. Except, through Walmart, it was all gift cards.

Now I have to figure out how to spend $125 in Walmart gift cards. I almost never go in their stores so it will have to be something I find online.

Mark

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
And I just got the "Approve the delay" email from Amazon. I guess I'll watch Raiders in 4K via iTunes on Saturday. I could get the Best Buy set, but I used credit card points at Amazon to buy this and I don't feel like shelling out the $100+tax.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
March 16.
A few weeks earlier than mine, which is good to hear that Amazon isn't pulling what Best Buy did several years ago with their 4K/3D steelbook of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, essentially losing track of when orders were placed. For that release, I had placed my order on announcement day and was told on release day that my order was delayed due to lack of inventory, only to find many of my friends and colleagues here on HTF who ordered weeks after I did received their copies on street date.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Turns out there's a Steelbook version in stock at my local Best Buy. I had $75 in Best Buy gift cards (Christmas gifts that I never got around to using) so I figured, what the hell. I'll be picking up the Steelbook version when we go out to get lunch today. There's an In-N-Out Burger just down the road from the Best Buy.

Eat your heart out, Ron! :)

The $99 Steelbook price is only $13 more than I was paying for the standard version through Walmart. Except, through Walmart, it was all gift cards.

Now I have to figure out how to spend $125 in Walmart gift cards. I almost never go in their stores so it will have to be something I find online.

Mark

Not very nice, Mark.

I can deal with you getting your Steel Book.

What I am having an issue with is the part about In-N-Out. My absolute favorite fast food place and there's none to be found this side of the continental divide.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Ron, Forgive me?

i-D7X5fKB-X3.jpg

:)

We thought of you with every amazingly delicious bite! Wish you were here too!

Mark & Cathy

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Worst yet, everyone I talk to about DeepDiscount has nothing really great to say about them and their delivery times.
I used DD most recently around the holidays for two orders, both box sets. Both arrived in a reasonable amount of time (less than a week) from release date.

The Digital Bits has a story today about replication problems with this title, so there are likely to be shortages in the short term.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
The slipcase for the Best Buy Steelbook set has a poorly designed cardboard insert. The insert is designed so that the Steelbooks don't rub against each other. Problem is, when I tried to tip the slipcase to tilt out one title, all of the titles AND the cardboard insert slid out of the slipcase at the same time.

I will end up putting the titles on the shelf without the slipcase. If they rub, they rub. All that really matters is the discs inside.

Mark

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
I'm not far from two of them, but I've been avoiding unnecessary trips because of the pandemic and because the drive through line at the closer one was always insane.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks