1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

PHE Press Release: I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Feb 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    ILL_Mothers_Day_Beauty_C313 (1).
    SHOW THE LOVE THIS MOTHER’S DAY WITH ONE OF TV’S GREATEST SITCOMS
    I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION

Featuring Four Mom-Centered Episodes And Built-In, Pop-Up Greeting Card, Special Mother’s Day Collection Arrives On DVD April 28

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (February 17, 2015) – Make this Mother’s Day a time of laughter and love with the I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution. Arriving April 28 in collectible greeting card packaging ready for gift giving, the special DVD compilation features some of the most beloved episodes from the legendary series.

I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION includes four unforgettable episodes featuring the special moments of Lucy’s journey as a Mom. Starring real-life couple Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, the collection begins with the emotional episode “Lucy Is Enceinte,” in which Lucy first learns she is pregnant, and featuring the touching scene with both Lucy and Ricky shedding tears of joy at the news. The laughter continues with the blockbuster episode “Lucy Goes to the Hospital.” An absolute phenomenon when it first aired, over 70% of all televisions in America tuned in to see the birth of little Ricky during this landmark episode.

Lucy’s hilarious entry into motherhood is also highlighted in “No Children Allowed,” in which the Ricardos and their best friends and neighbors, Fred and Ethel (William Frawley and Vivian Vance), deal with the stress of a screaming newborn. I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION concludes with “Nursery School,” in which Lucy adjusts to sending little Ricky to school, and later comforts him when he needs to get his tonsils removed.

Affordably priced at $14.99 U.S., I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION is a gift that will delight moms of all ages and entertain families for years to come.

I LOVE LUCY: I ❤ MOM EDITION will be available in 4x3 Fullscreen format with English Mono and Latin American Spanish Mono audio, along with English SDH and Latin American Spanish subtitles.

I LOVE LUCY: I MOM EDITION

Street Date: April 28, 2015

Suggest retail price: $14.99 U.S. / $15.99 CAN

Catalog #: 032429218520

Runtime: 1 hour, 42 minutes

U.S. Rating: Not Rated

2. Richard V

Richard V Cinematographer

Richard
    Not to denigrate Lucille Ball, but how many different ways is CBS going to repackage the same material, over and over?

3. DeWilson

DeWilson Cinematographer

Denny
    Well, this actually isn't a bad idea for the casual viewer.

4. classicmovieguy

classicmovieguy Producer

Byron
    Not at all bad for a sweet "Mother's Day" gift. The fold-out cardboard sleeve is a fun touch and doubles as a Mother's Day card, which is cute.