What's new

Phase Technology Speakers (1 Viewer)

JamesCB

Second Unit
Is there anyone who owns Phase Tech speakers or had any experience with this brand? I have owned several pairs over the years and have found them to be a great value in loudspeaker technology. If anyone has any comments or experiences with any Phase Tech speakers, feel free to comment.

Mike Poindexter

Stunt Coordinator
I just got in a full Teatro system, but I haven't plugged them in yet. I think they will go up next week. I saw them at the CES and was very impressed with the quality/cost ratio. The only thing I didn't order from them was their sub because I bought an HSU sub that I was also very impressed with at the CES.

I need to clean out the room they will go in so I can take some pictures, I guess.

Mike Poindexter

Stunt Coordinator
Well, the party last weekend went VERY well and the Phase Technology Teatro series were very impressive for their price point. We used a 6.5 for the center, 7.5 for the mains and two pairs of Teatro surrounds in a 7 channel set-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks