phase tech opinions

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Patrick++, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Patrick++

Patrick++ Auditioning

i've narrowed my decision down to paradigm performance series or phase tech teatro series. i've seen a lot of satisfied paradigm owners here, and was hoping i could get some testimonials about phase tech since it seems to be a much smaller company.

2. JamesCB

JamesCB Second Unit

Not a much smaller company, just a small product line. Phase Technology is a product line produced by United Speaker Systems, which have been making speaker drivers since 1955, for some well known companies (Electrovoice, McIntosh, and others). Owner Bill Hecht invented and still holds the patent on the soft dome tweeter along with several other patents. They manufacture all of their drivers, crossovers, and cabinets in one facility.
    OK, enough history[​IMG] . Phase Tech offers one of the most bang-for-the-buck values in speakers today. Very natural, accurate, detailed sound in all their lines. I am currently running a pair of PC 9.1's with a PC 3.1 Series II for my front soundstage and couldn't be happier. Give them a serious listen with your own music and movies and decide for yourself.