What's new

Phantom of the Opera (1989) with Rober Englund. Who would buy? (1 Viewer)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I was searching through Movie Gallery the other day and was reminded of this movie. Haven't seen it in years, but remember I liked the music. The question is would anyone want this besides me? Who even remembers it? I remember Robert Englund looking just like Freddy. With the Freddy Vs. Jason movie bringing Freddy back into the spotlight it would be cool to see this. Some rumors exist of an uncut version. Who's interested?

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I was searching through Movie Gallery the other day and was reminded of this movie. Haven't seen it in years, but remember I liked the music. The question is would anyone want this besides me? Who even remembers it? I remember Robert Englund looking just like Freddy. With the Freddy Vs. Jason movie bringing Freddy back into the spotlight it would be cool to see this. Some rumors exist of an uncut version. Who's interested?

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will

I agree 100%. If there's an unrated version SE released, I'll be first in line to pick it up. This film is an absolute classic!

By the way, you can check out imdb.com for the list of cuts to the R-rated version.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will

I agree 100%. If there's an unrated version SE released, I'll be first in line to pick it up. This film is an absolute classic!

By the way, you can check out imdb.com for the list of cuts to the R-rated version.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
DVDFile reports this will be coming on 12/7 from MGM. Anamorphic but no extras. $14.95 retail.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Awesome. Thanks Michael. It'd be cool if this had an uncut version or deleted scenes or something, but I'm happy it's coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks