Peyton Manning 8X10 Autograph Help?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert_eb, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Robert_eb

Robert_eb Supporting Actor

A friend of mine is a huge Peyton Manning fan and I wanted to get him a autographed 8X10 of him. I checked ebay but I'm a bit worried of not getting an authentic autograph as I'm sure there are a lot of fraudulent items pertaining to sports autographs. I guess my question is can anyone recommend a web site or store that is fairly reputable in the sports memorabilia community that sell items like this?

2. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

Maybe the Colts sell something like that?

3. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

I've bought numerous signed 8x10's off ebay with no difficulties. Just buy from someone who specializes in autographed memoribilia. I guess the authenticity woudln't be guaranteed but unless I'm getting the autograph myself is there anyway to guarantee it?
    you can get 8x10's on ebay's that have coa's. they cost more, but itmight be worth it to you.

4. KyleS

KyleS Screenwriter

5. Michael D. Bunting

Michael D. Bunting Screenwriter

Michael
    Robert
    I used to live in Indianapolis (and I'm a Colts fan still!) and here is my reccommendation:
    Call Steve Tuffnell at "The Collector's Den" in Castleton, IN. (Just North-East of Indy) - Phone: (317) 841-8472
    I used to work with Steve (he is the Manager) and he should be able to help you out. The owner of the store (Matt Mason) happens to be the Colts Pro Shop "guy" also -and he gets numerous items of Colts memorabilia signed and puts them up for sale in the shop (Collector's Den).
    The only autograph you can 100% trust to be authentic are the ones you can get yourself - but I can vouch for this store, not only because I used to work there, but because I know the individuals who still run this store.
    Give them a call and see what they have - just be sure to ask for Steve...I know he'll do everything he can to help you out. They ship everyhting out via UPS or FED EX - so you should be able to get it before Christmas.
    Here is a link to The Colts Pro Shop - with some Manning autographed items also. No pictures/photos - but they usually never have them available on the Colts Pro Shop website - you need to call The Collector's Den for the autographed photos, cards, etc.
    Colts Pro Shop - Peyton Manning Autographs
    Good luck! Let me know if you need any additional information!
    Mike Bunting

6. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

That post was amazingly generous and in-line with the holiday spirit, Michael! [​IMG]