What's new

Peter Pan & Wendy

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Title: Peter Pan & Wendy

Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy

Director: David Lowery

Cast: Alexander Molony, Ever Gabo Anderson, Jude Law, Yara Shahidi, Alyssa Wapanatâhk, Jim Gaffigan

Plot: Live-action adaptation of J.M. Barrie's classic tale of a boy who wouldn't grow up and recruits three young siblings in London to join him on a magical adventure to the enchanted Neverland island.
The latest Disney live action remake has started filming in Vancouver.

Newcomer Alexander Molony will play Peter, while Milla Jovovich’s daughter Ever Anderson has been cast as Wendy.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I have a difficult relationship with the Disney remakes because I think most of them are terrible. But I usually watch them anyway.

However, Pete's Dragon is one of the ones that I like, and David Lowry is a terrific filmmaker. I like all of his movies that I've seen, and he has demonstrated an ability to move seamlessly through genres and explore interesting ideas in new ways each time. Pete's Dragon is not like A Ghost Story which is not like The Old Man and the Gun, but they're all great films. So anything he makes is likely to get my attention.

Also, because there have been several adaptations of Peter Pan, it's not like a bad one (if it were bad) would sting quite as much as, say, the bad version of The Lion King did.

So I'll put myself in the "cautiously optimistic" category on this one

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francischen
Recent bookmarks