What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
An icon of Golden Age Hollywood, Gary Cooper has become synonymous with the Western, especially with his iconic, Oscar winning performance in High Noon (1952). He got his first big break in the Samuel Goldwyn production of The Winning of Barbara Worth (1926), but it was after going over to Paramount Pictures that he had his breakthrough, first with a supporting part in Wings (1927) and then with a leading role in The Virginian (1929), which began the next nearly 20 years of association with the studio; one of his most atypical roles he had during this time was the eponymous Peter Ibbetson. Previously released on DVD as part of The Gary Cooper Collection by Universal, Kino has licensed the movie for its Blu-ray debut.

Peter Ibbetson (1935)

Released: 07 Nov 1935
Rated: Not Rated
Runtime: 85 min

Director: Henry Hathaway
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Melius

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan
I am 100 percent with you on a 4.5 for video and on a perfect 5 for audio. Excellent sound on this one. Robert Harris stated it is not the original audio but I have never heard the original audio and I'm not sure who has. Perhaps this is better than the original with all the modern improvements in sound editing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks