What's new

Peter Gabriel in Concert (1 Viewer)

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else in the forum happen to catch Peter Gabriel's performance at either the Anaheim Pond or the Staples Center? I caught The Pond concert and must say this was an absolute treat. This guy sounds just as good in concert as he does on his CDs. Some of the songs he sang were even better than recorded as well!! What a real showman! 85 Dollars well spent! Good thing I didn't go to the Staple Center or else it would've cost another 50 bucks on top of that!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I saw PG on the "US" tour in Philadelphia, I agree, a very rewarding show. Although it wasn't nearly $85 though! Yowza. You almost always get a good seat just by his usual stage layout. During the US tour, he had a little outlet with a small circular stage at the end connected to the main stage that he would walk out on and perform.

I heard the radio mention he comes out on a bike at one point and rides around stationary when the stage rotates under him.

Jay

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, well the bike was probably the least interesting things he used as "props" I think. But the bike was cool nonetheless! I'm just saying that there were a whole lot of cooler things than that!! If he ever gets around to your area with the "Growing Up" Concert, I'd say this is one to definitely get to!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks