What's new

Peter Cullen, Frank Welker interviews (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Absolutely they are film stars, these guys have bought voice to so many characters that it could choke a Brontosaurus lol. They may be behind the scenes and anonymous most of the time, but that in no way negates their presance in the film's and shows that they work on.

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
That's a pretty disingenuous ranking, though, man. C'mon. No one's going to these movies because Frank Welker is making barking sounds.

No one's negating their presence but this is overinflating their importance to a ridiculous degree. It's sorta counterproductive if you're trying to get these guys some extra respect. I appreciate his work ethic and his ability to get jobs, but to bill Frank Welker as "The highest grossing film star of the 90's" is either a tongue-in-cheek joke or it's silly. Especially when defense of the term includes "Well, he may be anonymous" as a counterpoint in your argument ;)

That said--the interviews are cool. I read the Welker one a couple weeks ago, I think. Thanks for posting em here.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm arguing that the ranking of FILM STAR is accurate, not the part about them being the highest paid film stars of the 90's, i'm no idiot afterall.

Chris made it seem silly to even call them film stars when they clearly are and that's what I was countering with my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks