What's new

Peter Cetera. Where's a decent 'Greatest Hits' CD? (1 Viewer)

Darren Pillans

Second Unit
Peter Cetera had a successful solo career through the 80's and 90's. Especially in the US.

I don't understand why the only Peter Cetera greatest hits CDs aren't really best of's at all. They just have lame collections of his most soppy romantic songs.

What's the deal? He actually released many great pop singles. Where's a decent compilation with tracks like 'One Good Woman', 'Solitude Solitaire', 'Man In Me' and 'The Glory Of Love'?

As I understand, he's on the Warners Brothers label. Surely a label like that could put out a decent best of CD.

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
if you have a dvd player the soundstage show he did can be had from your local pbs affiliate[there's no cd version as far as i know]

Charles Gurganus

Supporting Actor
Darren you said "They just have lame collections of his most soppy romantic songs."

You mean he had songs that were not soppy romantic songs?

:D

Darren Pillans

Second Unit
I saw that coming.

Sure, MOST of his songs were soppy and romantic. But he also had some up beat pop songs, most of which were on his albums 'Solitude Solitaire' and 'One More Story'.

The so called Best Ofs have taken ONLY his soppiest romantic duets and slapped 'em on a CD.

There still is no real compilation of Peter Cetera's greatest hits.

Why? I have absolutely no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks