What's new

Person of Interest Season 3 (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Adam Lenhardt said:
Carrie Preston is one of my favorite character actresses working today, and she really anchored this episode..
Now that True Blood is ending, I was thinking that there was a good chance that she would find out that Finch was still alive and be on the show more often next season. Of course since her character is on another continent by the end of the episode, I guess that's not going to happen.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Wot no new posts?

The backstory to Peter, leader/founder of Vigilance, certainly explained why he is so leery of government-sanctioned surveillance, but didn't fully explain why he/his group are so cavalier about violence. Having said that, so far, have they actually killed or hurt innocent bystanders, or have they been careful enough to only target those whom they think/know are actually involved in surveillance?

I was also wondering if I misunderstood something: it seemed Greer was welcoming the Vigilance team to his holdout with Harold?

Anyway, all quite fascinating and I can't wait to see where they're going with this.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Very exciting. Appreciated the backstory on the Vigilance leader, but I do think they've killed others. Can't be certain as I don't watch the reruns, but it seems as if they've been as ruthless as everyone else.

How I would love it if they DON'T end the season in a cliffhanger, but I know that's not going to happen.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yee-Ming said:
Wot no new posts?

The backstory to Peter, leader/founder of Vigilance, certainly explained why he is so leery of government-sanctioned surveillance, but didn't fully explain why he/his group are so cavalier about violence. Having said that, so far, have they actually killed or hurt innocent bystanders, or have they been careful enough to only target those whom they think/know are actually involved in surveillance?

I was also wondering if I misunderstood something: it seemed Greer was welcoming the Vigilance team to his holdout with Harold?

Anyway, all quite fascinating and I can't wait to see where they're going with this.
I think Greer was the one that sent Peter that text about how his brother really died. It's all part of Greer's grand scheme.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Robert Crawford said:
I think Greer was the one that sent Peter that text about how his brother really died. It's all part of Greer's grand scheme.
Interesting theory, but what is his motive to building up an opponent to what he wants to do?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
NeilO said:
Interesting theory, but what is his motive to building up an opponent to what he wants to do?
We'll find out tomorrow. Perhaps to get them to eliminate the Machine as a rival.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Without spoiling too much.

Season 4 may very well possibly turn out to be a very different tv show, than the previous three seasons.

(Won't say any more until after 11 pm EST).

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Robert Crawford said:
I haven't finished watching it, but I can't help but be amazed that this was true.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Vigilance turned out to be a "false flag" operation.

I get the impression the next season might resemble something in the style of "The Fugitive" or a smarter version of "The A-Team".

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
jcroy said:
Without spoiling too much.

Season 4 may very well possibly turn out to be a very different tv show, than the previous three seasons.

(Won't say any more until after 11 pm EST).
Yes Season 4 has to be very different. This series has built upon and then turned things around every season.

While we see the beginning of life under Samaritan, which had action moving a bit faster than I would think really should happen, we really don't know what will happen as Samaritan evolves. I expect it will be different than what Greer expects as well.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Phenomenal ending. Once again, just when the show's starting to feel too comfortable and familiar, it throws out the rule book and reinvents itself.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
NeilO said:
While we see the beginning of life under Samaritan, which had action moving a bit faster than I would think really should happen, we really don't know what will happen as Samaritan evolves. I expect it will be different than what Greer expects as well.
Hopefully this will go in a new surprising direction, instead of retreading old ground already done in other franchises (ie. Skynet from Terminator, etc ...).

One direction that I hope it doesn't devolve into, is another post-apocalyptic tv show. (Such as Fringe season 5, Revolution, etc ...).

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Anyone find this episode looking almost like a "series finale" ? (Albeit somewhat depressing).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
jcroy said:
Anyone find this episode looking almost like a "series finale" ? (Albeit somewhat depressing).
No doubt it left me with a depressing feeling. Hopefully, they have some great TV watching in store for us next season.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Since for the most part they have had the main storyline close to real airing date, I am guessing that for next season either they are going to briefly pick up right away and then jump a few months or they are just going to jump a few months down the line.

Steve_Pannell

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
I wonder if Harold will still have access to his billions now that he's living under a new identity. With his hacking prowess I'd bet that he will.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks