What's new

Perpetual Technologies P-1A DSP/Upsampler! (1 Viewer)

RicP

Screenwriter
The Ultimate Add-On For Digital Music Bliss!
See the Link Below for all the information you need on this amazing unit. If you already use an Outboard DAC, then you must get this unit, it's amazing. Even if you just run a digital cable from your CD player to your receiver, you will be astonished at how much better this unit makes your CD's sound!
If your receiver has 24-bit/96Khz DAC's in it, why not take full advanatge of them? The P-1A will upsample your CD collection from 16/44 and send a pure 24/96 signal to your receiver! Your CD's never sounded this good.
This unit is is perfect condition, having been used only a few hours. I will throw in for NO EXTRA CHARGE a pure 75ohm 1m digital coaxial cable from BetterCables.
This unit retails for $1100, but it is priced to move here for only $650 USD. This, my friends, is an absolute steal.
If you love music, you owe it to yourself to get this unit. I use both the P-1A and the P-3A in my primary music system. This unit was tried out in a bedroom system that I've since decided to dismantle, but you can be the beneficiary by getting this Stereophile rated CLASS A unit for $400 off retail.
http://www.perpetualtechnologies.com/p1a.html
Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks