What's new

Perfect Strangers (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I Had Pre ordered from Amazon and it seems they have Canceled my order.. I received an e mail stating they were doing this due to lack of availability. This is just one of the things Amazon has done that has annoyed me recently. Has anyone else experienced this?

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I Had Pre ordered from Amazon and it seems they have Canceled my order.. I received an e mail stating they were doing this due to lack of availability. This is just one of the things Amazon has done that has annoyed me recently. Has anyone else experienced this?

How could this sixth-season Perfect Strangers release be unavailable, when it's a new thing?! Unreal!

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
How could this sixth-season Perfect Strangers release be unavailable, when it's a new thing?! Unreal!

My thoughts exactly. Especially since I pre ordered it after Thanksgiving and posted the link to the Pre order in this thread. I ordered it from WB shop and it ended up costing me more out of pocket (which I dont mind) but Amazon said it was available then took the order button down after that and Cancels my order??

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
I’m so thankful to Warner Archive for releasing some of my favorite sitcoms but they’re really abusing my wallet. I’ll be so happy when they finally wrap up “Alice”, “Step by Step”, and “Perfect Strangers”.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I’m so thankful to Warner Archive for releasing some of my favorite sitcoms but they’re really abusing my wallet. I’ll be so happy when they finally wrap up “Alice”, “Step by Step”, and “Perfect Strangers”.

My family expressed their thoughts to me about the space my collection takes up in the House. I promised them the end is near as soon as Season 7&8 of perfect strangers and seasons 2 and 3 of Mayberry RFD are out

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

It’s odd also because. Amazon has House of cards season 6 up for pre order with no release date. In the case of perfect strangers they had it up with the dec. 4 2018 release date and they took it down

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Not sure whats up with Warner Archive but My Season 6 isn't Shipped yet. and Amazon says their Orders wont arrive til January

classictvfan40

Second Unit
Real Name
Ron
Not sure whats up with Warner Archive but My Season 6 isn't Shipped yet. and Amazon says their Orders wont arrive til January
I ordered my copy from WB shop on Saturday. I don't understand the Amazon statement since they make their own DVDs which aren't pressed. They don't get their copies from WB shop.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I ordered my copy from WB shop on Saturday. I don't understand the Amazon statement since they make their own DVDs which aren't pressed. They don't get their copies from WB shop.

I ordered mine from WB shop.com on Dec 4 and they said it would ship within 3 business days as of yet, It is not. I usually go through Amazon as a Prime member but as I mentioned earlier, I pre ordered from them and they canceled the order claiming they wouldn't be able to fill it

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Has anyone received their Season 6? So far the tracking # assigned doesn't have any information on mine

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks