What's new

Perfect Strangers (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
So I'm watching Disc 2 of Season 4 today and I notice the intro Music in "The Gift of the Mypiot " seems like a Syndication or Commercial Break music cut" I would hope the QC Would be better since The intro seems to have been left out of a season 3 Ep entirely as was mentioned earlier

Last edited:

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
So I'm watching Disc 2 of Season 4 today and I notice the intro Music in "The Gift of the Mypiot " seems like a Syndication or Commercial Break music cut" I would hope the QC Would be better since The into seems to have been left out of a season 3 Ep entirely as was mentioned earlier
I noticed this too, I think it's the same version of the episode that's on the WB Christmas compilation DVD: https://www.amazon.com/Classic-TV-C...closet+dvd&dpPl=1&dpID=61vSXCOnedL&ref=plSrch

I got my season 4 copy and then a couple days later, I got another copy. Wasn't charged for it...I called to get a shipping label sent to me so I could send it bank and still no label in my email inbox, I'm not calling back, if they don't send the label, I'll just keep it. I was trying to be honest, but oh well.

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I got my season 4 copy and then a couple days later, I got another copy. Wasn't charged for it...I called to get a shipping label sent to me so I could send it bank and still no label in my email inbox, I'm not calling back, if they don't send the label, I'll just keep it. I was trying to be honest, but oh well.

Do you think that one of your friends might like that other copy of that fourth-season release?

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Hearing WB Archives might be releasing the fifth season of the show sometime in the fall, but nothing official as of yet.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Hearing WB Archives might be releasing the fifth season of the show sometime in the fall, but nothing official as of yet.

Thats Good News. When I Reached out to Warner Archive via Twitter last week, I asked about the Season 5 release of Perfect Strangers and Mayberry RFD Season 2. They responded that they had nothing to announce at this time

justarandomstan

Second Unit
Real Name
Stan
Thats Good News. When I Reached out to Warner Archive via Twitter last week, I asked about the Season 5 release of Perfect Strangers and Mayberry RFD Season 2. They responded that they had nothing to announce at this time

That's what they always say. I remember asking them about Perfect Strangers, that's what they said and a a month later S3 was announced.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Better to got through their Facebook page than their Twitter one, as they always respond accurately on that forum for some apparent reason, so hoping Season 5 comes out in the fall as they just stated to watch their space there for an announcement.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Just found out it's out on 9/25/2018 for Season 5, with three seasons to go...https://www.wbshop.com/collections/...rfect-strangers-the-complete-fifth-season-mod

1000727210_1024x1024.jpg

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Just waiting for Season 6 to come out, which hopefully will be by the year's end but something tells me it'll be out in January 2019

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It does Seem like Warner is trying to complete it quickly. All of the Recent releases have been within less than 6 months of Each other. Next, I expect a Combined Release of Seasons 7 and 8 given that Season 8 was only 6 episodes

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
It does Seem like Warner is trying to complete it quickly. All of the Recent releases have been within less than 6 months of Each other. Next, I expect a Combined Release of Seasons 7 and 8 given that Season 8 was only 6 episodes
I hope seasons 7 and 8 are in one set. It’d be stupid to do separate sets just so season 8 could have 6 episodes.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Thank you for the info John. Appreciate it greatly....getting Season 6 ASAP then. I'm figuring Seasons 7 & 8 will be combined just like 1 & 2 were and I figure that comes out in late February or early March 2019 as a best guestimate at my end and then we have another series completed.

Next up and hoping for this...EMPTY NEST!!

If I spot cover are for this season, will be more than happy to post it on here for you guys and gals to see for yourselves.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I hope seasons 7 and 8 are in one set. It’d be stupid to do separate sets just so season 8 could have 6 episodes.

The same thing that was done by Anchor Bay with Three's Company (a separate first-season release, even though the first go was the midseason replacement that went only 6 shows)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks