What's new

Perfect Strangers (1 Viewer)

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Then why wasn't the same thing done w/Three's Company (first two seasons not combined, being that the first go in 1977 was only six shows)?

A different company released Three's Company who didn't have a history of throwing 6 episode seasons together with a second full season, and season 1 was rushed to stores in the wake of John Ritter's death.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
As promised guys and gals, the official release date of Season 4 out of 8 of Perfect Strangers and it'll be out on June 19, 2018 according to the WBSHOP.com and here is that link and cover art once again...https://www.wbshop.com/products/perfect-strangers-the-complete-fourth-season-mod

1000715986_dc7ec734-9f79-4aa4-837d-6817736c600f_1024x1024.jpg

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
At almost $40 a season, they really should consider a more secure shipping method. My DVD case for season 3 was crushed at the top. I thought about sending it back but I didn't.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
At almost $40 a season, they really should consider a more secure shipping method. My DVD case for season 3 was crushed at the top. I thought about sending it back but I didn't.

No disrespect to Warner. But the above is why I am unlikely to order directly from them again

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
That's the only mistake they get with me. From here on out, if the DVD case is damaged...it's going back for a replacement.

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
ATTENTION...

Season 3 mistake:

The opening credits theme song is missing from "Sexual Harassment in Chicago".

This is just plain odd.

Sent WA an email. No response yet.

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
^They replied to my email with a FedEx shipping label to send it back for a replacement. Hopefully it'll be corrected.

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
Got my season 3 replacement today and the mistake is still there.

Contacting them again. Hopefully this will eventually get fixed.

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
About season 3:

Got a response from them with NO explanation as to why the mishap happened or if they were even aware of it or if it's been fixed. All I got was a FedEx return label and a "sorry your DVD was damaged" form letter.

I'm just calling them later today so they HAVE to hear the actual complaint. I'm tired of this impersonal bull.

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
Contacted WA today and talked to someone about the missing theme song problem on the season 3 set...

To make a long story short, he told me not to return my set again because I'd probably receive another defect set. He told me to call back in about a month to see if the problem had been corrected and that he made a note of the problem for the research team to look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks