What's new

perfect storm blu ray dolby HD track (1 Viewer)

carpenterfan

Agent
Real Name
briane ivanitski
Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago i told you guys that i had trouble accessing the dolby true HD track the blu ray. Well both my blu ray player and receiver have all up to date firmware and the lousy disc still doesn't work. I don't understand Warners coding system. i mean i have v for vendetta on blu ray and twister , just for example and both have true Hd tracks and both of them are fine , but not storm. i guess i don't understand why my players are not recognizing the track on just this one dvd.:angry:

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don't think that the Blu-ray disc of PERFECT STORM has a Dolby TrueHD track. I was thinking of buying it so I was reading the specs on the box. All I saw was a Dolby Digital 5.1 EX track in the specs for PERFECT STORM. I didn't buy it for that reason.

Unless there is a major typo for the audio specs on the box for PERFECT STORM.

carpenterfan

Agent
Real Name
briane ivanitski
Hi Edwin. Yes the blu ray does have a dolby true HD track. You should buy it then. Hopefully you will have better luck than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Embrywool
Recent bookmarks