What's new

Perfect Sony BDP-S1 Blu-Ray player + Freebies (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I have here my trusty Sony BDP-S1 Blu-ray player, this is a super high-end BD player that will please the most obsessed videophile, the direct 1080p/24 output is freakin amazing

the Sony S1 also features audiophile construction and build quality with amazing Analog audio outputs of the highest quality

this player has been 100% perfect from day one, not one single glitch, freeze up or problem at all, it has the latest firmware installed and is ready for anyone to enjoy, unit was purchased around 6 months ago from a big name authorized dealer and comes 100% complete with everything the same as buying it brand new, box, papers, manuals, unused remote, I will include the original sales receipt also

SOLD!!!

I would prefer paypal for this item

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have completed hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply

If you have any questions please email me at: avs "at" custom-ht.com email and PM gets quickest repsonse, as I check it hourly

Thanks for your interest guys, appreciate it

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plazaroms
Recent bookmarks