What's new

Perfect Dark 0 (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Two questions (so far). How do I deploy the sentry gun in part one of the game.

On the rooftops level, I can't seem to keep what's his name alive even though I kill about 4 or 5 guys. What's the secret?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member

The point of the rooftop level is to protect Jack throughout most of the mission, not just the first wave of 4-5 enemies. After you eliminate the 4 guys on the ground floor you need to take out the snipers on the roof tops across from you that keep pelting Jack. You should be able to pick up a sniper rifle right near the beginning of the level by killig the sniper on your right on the wooden catwalks.

Once everyone is eliminated, Jack will run forward and be ambushed by another wave of enemies. You need to make your way across the catwalks and on the next rooftop where you'll eliminate some more baddies, and will be able to get a good vantage point above Jack. Eliminate all of the enemies below you, and Jack will continue to move forward. You can then use your demolition kit on the communication relays to complete one of your objectives.

You'll then need to hurry past some more catwalks, and in through some buildings that will lead you another rooftop where you'll have a view of a building with three floors. You'll see Jack making his way across the floors and you'll need to take out enemies on each floor to allow him to continue.

After you've done all of this you'll have to ward off Killian in his airship which will lead to the final part of the level which I won't spoil. I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks