What's new

PERDITA DURANGO question (1 Viewer)

Michael_N

Auditioning
Could someone point me to the best DVD? I have US version (DANCE WITH THE DEVIL) which I haven't watched yet hoping a better cut will surface. dvdshop seems to be selling a special 2-disc version but the English track is only 2.0 (plus I'm afraid of forced German subtitles). Then there's a UK version I know nothing about. Anyone?

Esa

Auditioning
I have the German 'Perdita Durango' DVD and it does NOT have forced subtitles. In fact, you can also choose English subtitles which comes handy during some sequences spoken in Spanish...
I'd say the German edition is the only one worth getting since all other versions are rather heavily cut. Refer to this URL for what's missing from the US version: http://www.sensesofcinema.com/conten.../perdita.html.
As far as I can tell, the German DVD includes ALL scenes mentioned.

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
amazon.de doesn't seem to be aware of its existance. What German (or other) e-tailers have it?
Ted

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...this e-tailer only has one movie by Director Alex de la Iglesia:
Link Removed . . .

Esa

Auditioning
...and by the way, the Washington-based Scarecrow Video also seems to have this title in their sales catalog at Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks