What's new

PEQ & GEQ on RX-V1400 (1 Viewer)

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
On the RX-V1400 the PEQ and GEQ settings are independent setups. Since you can't change the PEQ settings after the Auto Setup, can you switch between the PEQ and GEQ (Manual settings) without interfering with the individual setting of the other?

Example: After running Auto Setup of the PEQ if you decided to do a GEQ (Manual GEQ settings), can you switch back and forth by selecting PEQ or GEQ in the Graphic Equalizer section while keeping each Equalizers Settings intact?

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
Here's an email reply I received from Yamah regarding my post:
Yamaha's Reply:

Walt,
You cannot change the PEQ settings but you can change the GEQ, which would affect the original PEQ settings. You cannot toggle between the two. You could change the GEQ settings back to what they were set at.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Ken

I wrote:

On the RX-V1400 the PEQ and GEQ settings are independent setups. Since you can't change the PEQ settings after the Auto Setup, can you switch between the PEQ and GEQ (Manual settings) without interfering with the individual setting of the other?

Example: After running Auto Setup of the PEQ if you decided to do a GEQ (Manual GEQ settings), can you switch back and forth by selecting PEQ or GEQ in the Graphic Equalizer section while keeping each Equalizers Settings intact?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks