What's new

Pepsi Blue (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I have just drank my first Pepsi Blue and it is pretty damn good. I can not taste any Pepsi though, it is just a strong berry flavor, still damn good though. It kinda taste like a carbonated Kool-Aid type beverage. I bought it at 7-11 so everybody should go buy some there to and experience the goodness.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I saw this in the store yesterday and wondered what the hell it was, never heard of it before. If it's not cola, why call it Pepsi?

/Mike

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Good taste, but too sweet. I'll wait for the diet version.

Anything's better than that Gawd-Awful vanilla Coke.

Jon

Eve T

Supporting Actor
I tried it...anything blue has a certain "appeal" to it. I didn't like it though and was disappointed :frowning:

SteveA

Supporting Actor
I tried a Pepsi Blue the other day and thought it was surprisingly good also. I don't believe it really has any "Pepsi" in it, though. It seems like a brand new drink that just has the "Pepsi" name - unlike Vanilla Coke which is regular Coke with Vanilla added to it.

Amazingly P.B. isn't sickeningly sweet like I thought it would be.

Blu

Screenwriter
I love the Vanilla Coke mixture!
Saw the Pepsi Blue today and also saw Dr. Pepper Fusion.
Still bought another 12 pack of Vanilla Coke!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Pepsi blue-never heard of it. Is it as bad as Crystal Pepsi was?

I'll stick with Coke Classic thanks.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Crystal pepsi was great until they added citrus to it and screwed it up.

I'll be interested to try PepsiBlue, Vanilla Coke is just awful, I'll drink Creme soda if I want that taste, better.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Why do people keep saying Vanilla Coke is awful? I think it's great and it tastes nothing like creams soda. Tastes like the vanilla coke (notice lower "v") that I can get at Steak'n'Sheak, Johnny Rockets and other 50's diner burger joints.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Vanilla coke isnt bad... its a good mellow flavour, not something i'd wanna chug on a hot day though.. the vanilla taste is too 'thick'...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, something cool, refreshing, and lemony is nice to chug.. as long as most of the bubbles come out first or else itll feel like your throat is being ripped apart :)

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
Well, I'm a Pepsi lover (Coke is a second class pop :D )
However, I loke Vanilla Coke better than Pepsi-Blue. It's not bad but it left me underwhelmed. Vanilla Coke on the other hand suprised me with great taste!
-Marshall

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I love Vanilla Coke, but I agree with Nick, Vanilla Coke isn't a pop that can be chugged easily. Sprite is the ultimate pop to chug, I can down a sprite in a matter of seconds.
Wow who knew that a thread about Pepsi Blue is going to have more replies then my South Park and Simpons tournaments.:)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Pepsi Blue is what I call a "mixer" pop. It's pretty worthless without mixing it with alcohol.

I was at my friends this weekend and we "fixed" Pepsi Blue with some spiced rum and it was much better tasting. Much like that foo-foo Blue Maui stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks