What's new

People vs Larry Flint SE-Is this new? (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Did this one just slip under the radar? I saw this disc in Future Shop today, and was a little surprised since I'd heard absolutely nothing about it. Is this a new disc, or just a reissue?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it's new. I mentioned it the Weekly Roundup 5/6 thread in the Coupons & Bargains section (link to that section in my sig...just click on my ugly mug!)

Funny how you just "stumbled into it" up in Canada...I was at a half-dozen stores yesterday and did NOT find it at any of them! :p)

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
There was a review at dvd.ign.com a while ago. It seems like a pretty good special edition.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Well, they only had about 4 copies on the shelf, so I guess it must not have been ordered in record numbers.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I saw a single copy at Best Buy yesterday, for $22.99. Too much these days, especially when I had an armload of things already (decided to spring for the Jack Ryan box too). Maybe I'll look for a better price on the net. But the original wasn't all that terrible, as I recall.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
DDD has it for $19.14 shipped --- the best overall price so far I have seen. I am still debating whether or not to buy it now, or wait for the price to drop eventually. Unfortunately, not even Columbia House is carry it at the moment.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Looks like a great disc...cant wait to pick it up...I loved this movie to death and only paid $9 for the first DVD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks