What's new

People vs Larry Flint SE-Is this new? (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Did this one just slip under the radar? I saw this disc in Future Shop today, and was a little surprised since I'd heard absolutely nothing about it. Is this a new disc, or just a reissue?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it's new. I mentioned it the Weekly Roundup 5/6 thread in the Coupons & Bargains section (link to that section in my sig...just click on my ugly mug!)

Funny how you just "stumbled into it" up in Canada...I was at a half-dozen stores yesterday and did NOT find it at any of them! :p)

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
There was a review at dvd.ign.com a while ago. It seems like a pretty good special edition.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Well, they only had about 4 copies on the shelf, so I guess it must not have been ordered in record numbers.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I saw a single copy at Best Buy yesterday, for $22.99. Too much these days, especially when I had an armload of things already (decided to spring for the Jack Ryan box too). Maybe I'll look for a better price on the net. But the original wasn't all that terrible, as I recall.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
DDD has it for $19.14 shipped --- the best overall price so far I have seen. I am still debating whether or not to buy it now, or wait for the price to drop eventually. Unfortunately, not even Columbia House is carry it at the moment.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Looks like a great disc...cant wait to pick it up...I loved this movie to death and only paid $9 for the first DVD...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks