1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Pearl Harbor VS for under 23.00

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Devin U, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

On Wal-mart.com they have PH:VS for 22.98. I tried to have my local walmart match it, but they didnt(i think they are the worst walmart ever. I have had nothing but problems there in the past. if your in the Mesa, AZ area, its the one on Main/Alma School). I hear kmart and alot of other retailers are matching the price. if you havent allready bought it, give it a try. Im going down to K-Mart tommorow. Ill let everyone know how it goes.

2. Shawn Sefranek

Shawn Sefranek Second Unit

I was able to use the Walmart.com printout for a price match at my local Best Buy yesterday.

Combine that with the 5-dollar “Gift Card” they give you, the 10-dollar rebate and selling my old DVD to my friend.
    My cost for the new set is basically ZERO.

Shawn S

3. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

Ill have to do that at Best Buy tommorrow. Didnt get around to it today. Hopefully, I can enjoy a great deal on a good movie tommorow.

4. Greg Br

Greg Br Second Unit

Devin,

I don't even consider wal-mart. IF i can find a parking spot, IF they have any in stock, IF the ones they have in stock are actually in the correct loactions I still have to wait in a long as line all day, I do best Buy and CC for whatever they have on sale.