Pearl Harbor VS for under 23.00

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Devin U, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

On Wal-mart.com they have PH:VS for 22.98. I tried to have my local walmart match it, but they didnt(i think they are the worst walmart ever. I have had nothing but problems there in the past. if your in the Mesa, AZ area, its the one on Main/Alma School). I hear kmart and alot of other retailers are matching the price. if you havent allready bought it, give it a try. Im going down to K-Mart tommorow. Ill let everyone know how it goes.

2. Shawn Sefranek

Shawn Sefranek Second Unit

I was able to use the Walmart.com printout for a price match at my local Best Buy yesterday.

Combine that with the 5-dollar “Gift Card” they give you, the 10-dollar rebate and selling my old DVD to my friend.
    My cost for the new set is basically ZERO.

Shawn S

3. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

Ill have to do that at Best Buy tommorrow. Didnt get around to it today. Hopefully, I can enjoy a great deal on a good movie tommorow.

4. Greg Br

Greg Br Second Unit

Devin,

I don't even consider wal-mart. IF i can find a parking spot, IF they have any in stock, IF the ones they have in stock are actually in the correct loactions I still have to wait in a long as line all day, I do best Buy and CC for whatever they have on sale.