Pearl Harbor Vista Series upgrade rebate ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Phil Tomaskovic, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Supporting Actor

Did anyone get theirs yet? Did you include the copy of the 2 disc set back cover rather than cutting off the proof of purchase like it offered as an option? I was also wondering about the comment on the form that said the store receipt must come from the same state as the mailing address. So are mail order receipts like buy.com still ok?

2. Douglas Kalon

Douglas Kalon Stunt Coordinator

I think it says that it will take 8 to 10 weeks to receive your rebate.

On your question regrading the proof of purchase from the 1st release of Pearl Harbor, you either get a photo-copy of the back, or cut out the UPC Symbol (Something I wouldn't do) or the proof of purchase tab (This was a large insert inside the package that was to have been used with some offer) It's white with most of the bottom with a grey picture of the Castle, the upper half is the Proof Of Purchase.

If you have any questions in regard to the receipt or other questions, here are two phone #'s (I bought mine from Best Buy B&M) 1-800-723-4763 or 1-800-849-0444

I had a question also before sending mine in, so I know that one of these works.

3. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    I just got my rebate today. I sent it off the same day I bought the director's cut. I can't believe how fast I got the rebate, it only took about 2 weeks. I scanned the back of my first copy so apparently that works also.

4. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    This is a cool offer, however I didn't participate in it. I read the instructions on what to send and all that, but it's all just too much trouble IMO.
    Maybe i'm just a lazy bastard. [​IMG]

5. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    Got mine Saturday, as well. I copied the back of the original set, included the tab from the new one...no trouble whatsoever.

- Steve

6. Paul E. Fox II

Paul E. Fox II Second Unit

Mine came in the mail on Friday...took just shy of Four weeks, but hey...at least I got it!