What's new

Pearl Harbor 60th Anniversary Commemorative Edition DVD (1 Viewer)

Oscar

Second Unit
Well for me the love triangle was good, and it worked better than in soap operas, but in the original screenplay (or in the book also by Randall Wallace), that wasnt much of a matter, i liked this movie, period. and Evelyn was not going to get pregnant, and in the end Rafe and Evelyn do have a child but it isnt Dannys is Rafes baby, and well the love triangle was good, but i think its the only way to make this movie more interesting, and it worked, but as i said before Micheal Bay should have sticked more to the original script

Mark E J

Second Unit
Oscar,

I don't know which version of the script you read but I've read the first draft and Wallace's novel based on his final draft. In my opinion I thought that the dialouge was much worse in the script than in the movie. Everyone hates the "Top Gun" version of the famous Taylor/Welsh dogfight but atleast Bay didn't have Rafe and Danny shouting "Land of the free. Home of the brave" as they shot down Zeros as Wallace had them do in the script. Also there was a lot more historical inaccuracies in the script and book than the movie.

Oscar

Second Unit
I readed the second draft, but i have also readed the first draft, for example in the first draft, the storyline for me is just awful, there is just too much cussing, and too much gore, even more violent than We Were Soldiers, but i think that the book is good, and Mr.Bay should have sticked to the second draft, yet i respect everybodies opinion as long as they respect mine

YANG

Screenwriter
On the packaging,you can consider what you've got...a collector's item,limited "BOOK CASE" release...

Newer batch of PEARL HARBOR 60TH ANNI. stocks came in more durable DUAL ALPHAS.

Oscar

Second Unit
Yes, Yang i saw some of the new packaging of PH in Wal-Mart, i prefer the leather bound book case, i love it

YANG

Screenwriter
"i prefer the leather bound book case, i love it"

Not to dissapoint you...that is not leather,it is paper.So handle with care not to tough the case if your hand is wet.Keep away from wet surface.

Oscar

Second Unit
I mean the one that looks like a book case, well, i will keep it, thanks for telling me;) by the way, i have seen pictures of your home theaters, people, and man i am so jealous!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
;)
Here are the things my HT lacks
1:Organization
2:A bigger and better TV
3:A better room
Of course i would never replace my little speakers, yeah sure, they are little, but you have no idea, how this babies crank

YANG

Screenwriter
Huh???
I did not post the picture of my HT setup to the forum...you must have seen fellow member ALEX YANG's(he's from america,not the tropical and boring island where i am from) pics...:D

Oscar

Second Unit
No, no,no,no,i am talking about the people in the "Home Theater Forum" who have posted thier HT pics there, anyways does anybody watch their movies with the lights turn off?, i do, i think its better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks