What's new

Pearl Harbor-4 disc Vista-$20 @ WalMart (1 Viewer)

MikeDE

Second Unit
Well, actually it's $19.86, a decent price. It was on my "pick up some day" list, and this turned out to be the day.

Mike

Skyler

Stunt Coordinator
I got the 4 disc Directors Cut @ Wal Mart for $16.88 a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had time to watch the dang thing though!

John Millers

Stunt Coordinator
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't beleive my post indicated that I was upset. I believe there was ;)

I and suspect others like to be able to follow a topic in a single thread rather than jumping around to multiple. It just makes life easier:)

This link may work --- I hope.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=148319

I also don't care to reading a bunch of jabs between fourm members so I guess this it the end of my responses in this thread.

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
John,

If your post was intended to be strictly informative, then I apologize for coming off like I did.

It seems I have seen a lot of posts lately criticizing a thread starter for a supposed duplicate post, and it just irks me that so many members who are not moderators, act like they are moderators and try to police everyone else.

I would have private messaged you, but you don't have that feature enabled (apparently)... at least the icon doesn't show up on your posts.

Again, sorry for coming off like I did... I agree that petty flame wars get old fast and it wasn't my intention to start one.

Regards,
Jason

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
John Millers said:

Notwithstanding that the original post you referred to was mine, I agree!

MikeDE

Second Unit
Before starting this thread, I didn't see it mentioned in the latest roundup, but neglected to do a search. My mistake...was just trying to be helpful. Please, Moderator, delete this thread.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks