What's new

Pearl (2022)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: Pearl (2022)

Tagline: The X-traordinary origin story.

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Ti West

Cast: Mia Goth, David Corenswet, Tandi Wright, Emma Jenkins-Purro, Matthew Sunderland

Release: 2022-09-16

Runtime: 102

Plot: Trapped on her family’s isolated farm, Pearl must tend to her ailing father under the bitter and overbearing watch of her devout mother. Lusting for a glamorous life like she’s seen in the movies, Pearl’s ambitions, temptations, and repressions all collide, in the stunning, technicolor-inspired origin story of X’s iconic villain.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Here it is the prequel audiences worldwide have been screaming for and have endured an excruciatingly long wait to see! The most requested movie prequel in the history of motion pictures has finally arrived! The origin story to the smash hit X, from legendary director Ti West, and featuring the world's biggest movie star, Mia Goth, the picture that will be the sensation of 2022, Pearl!

Get your tickets in advance as all early showings are already SOLD OUT!!!

Noone admitted after the film has started!

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
OK, so not really and we got this prequel quick because I believe they shot this at basically the same time. Looks like it is more comedy/cheese than the first picture was but that seems the intent.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Since I didn't expect to see the poster, I was happy to see it actually hanging up at my local theater. And with really nothing out now, I should have no problem finding a theater playing this in a couple of weeks.

Yes, hopefully this will be playfully entertaining and a good fall horror/comedy release. It looks to me like Mr. West is toying with genres and tributes and just having a jolly good time. That could be fun or self-indulgent or both. I think this picture is part musical, do I have that right?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks