What's new

PE Titanic MK1 sub in 3 cuft box (1 Viewer)

KarlV

Grip
Selling a Parts Express Titanic MK1 in a Parts Express 3.0 cu. ft. box. The box is very well designed and is 1" MDF. This is a sealed sub, passive (no amp), and is finished in an egg shell black. The sub does not have a grill on it, but I do have a grill kit if desired. The driver currently sells for $149 and the box currently sells for $129. Add the grill kit and binding post and the original cost was over $300. I would like to sell for $165 and would like to keep the sale local, Jacksonville FL, if possible as this sub is heavy. I can be contacted at [email protected] The reason I am selling is to make room for a new sub.

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator
i would be interested in buying just the sub, i'm assuming it is a 12" model, i would give u $100 shipped assuming the sub is in excellent condition

KarlV

Grip
Your right it is the 12" and I am considering your offer. The sub is in excellent condition the only marks are from mounting screws. I will try to let you know by Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks